The Law Firm of SOTERIS PITTAS & CO LLC based in Limassol, is currently seeking to recruit trainee lawyers.
Trainees will have the opportunity to actively participate in the firm’s ongoing projects and to gain extensive experience from the firm’s litigation, corporate and commercial departments. Trainee lawyers will be expected to work during the firm’s normal working hours, save for the hours required to prepare and sit the Bar Association Exams.
The available positions are subject to the terms of the subsidy for trainee advocates program offered by the Cyprus Bar Association. For more information please see: https://www.cyprusbarassociation.org/index.php/en/for-trainees/subsidy-project-for-trainee-advocates-2017-2020/758-20170927-2
• University Law Degree obtained with Merit/ 2:1 or above from an English University.
• A Master’s Degree and/or LPC or BPTC shall be considered as an additional advantage.
• Previous Internship Experiences shall be considered as an additional advantage.
• Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of a third language will be considered as an additional qualification).
• Ability to conduct legal research and use legal tools such as CyLaw, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw and legal books.
• Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
• Self-motivated and career driven.
• Drafting of legal and other documents.
• Undertaking legal research.
• Appearing in Court with the guidance of a senior lawyer.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of their qualification certificates to the following email address (subject: Trainee Lawyer) addressed to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, Mr. Marios Pittas:
Contact Number: 25 028460
The company will only communicate with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.
All applications are treated with absolute confidentiality.